Thank you for your patience as we update our information.
Prior to booking your first class you must complete the online Waiver. For participants in Prenatal Yoga, you can download and fill out the Prenatal Registration & Release Form.
There are no refunds for class registrations, and registrations are non–transferable (see below for workshop and retreat refund policies).
- Exceptions may be made in the case of a significant health crisis which suddenly prevents a student from attending class.
- This includes the unique circumstances for prenatal students who have a premature birth. Classes missed in these circumstances can be credited and applied towards a class in a future session. Studio must be informed as soon as possible and the studio will confirm the credit.
Workshops and Retreats:
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended for workshops.
- An administration fee of 10% will be applied to all changes or cancellations.
- Students who withdraw one week or more in advance will receive a full credit less the 10% administration fee.
- Students who withdraw between a week and 24 hours in advance will receive a 50 % credit.
- Students withdrawing less than 24 hours in advance will receive no credit.
- Consideration may be given for special circumstances.
Financial constraints need not be an obstacle to yoga study. Scholarship rates are available, however arrangements must be made in advance by contacting the studio.