Fees & Policies
Passes and Memberships
These options allow you to come to any class at any time, space permitting. All are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Unlimited Week Pass: $18 + hst. New to the studio? Come as often as you like for your first week! (Applies to new students only.)
- Drop-in: $16 + hst. Come and enjoy a class when you can.
Nomad Passes – Pay in advance and come to a variety of classes at any time.
- Nomad Pass 10 Classes: $150 + hst. Pass must be used within one year.
- Nomad Pass 5 Classes: $75 + hst. Pass must be used within six months.
- Student Nomad 10 Classes: $135 + hst. Pass must be used within one year.
- Senior Nomad 10 Classes: $135 + hst. Pass must be used within one year.
Long-Term Options – Join any time! Your membership starts and ends on the same date.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership: $135 + hst. Duration: eg. Sept 11- Oct 11.
- Yearly Membership: $1150 + hst. Duration: eg. example Sept 11, 2017-Sept 11, 2018.
Join at any time! Session is prorated. You can register for any session.
- $14+hst per class
- $12+hst per class for Noon Hour class
- To see the list of Winter Classes, click here
- NEW policies for missed classes:
- Maximum 3 missed classes can be made up within the session. Come to any class, space permitting, with the exception of any pre-registered workshop series.
- Make up classes can no longer be extended to the following season.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of a significant health crisis which suddenly prevents a student from attending class. This includes unique circumstances for prenatal students. Please inform the studio as soon as possible in these circumstances to confirm class credits for the future.
- Discounts for registered classes:
- 15% off second session, if registered in more than one session per season
- 10% discount for seniors (over 65) and students
- 15% for second registered family member
Prior to booking your first class, you must complete the Online Waiver.
Prenatal Yoga participants can download and complete the Prenatal Registration & Release Form.
Workshops and Retreats
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended for workshops.
- An administration fee of 10% will be applied to all changes or cancellations.
- Students who withdraw one week or more in advance will receive a full credit less the 10% administration fee.
- Students who withdraw between a week and 24 hours in advance will receive a 50 % credit.
- Students withdrawing less than 24 hours in advance will receive no credit.
- Consideration may be given for special circumstances.
Financial constraints need not be an obstacle to yoga study. Scholarship rates are available, however arrangements must be made in advance by contacting the studio.