Fees & Policies
Passes and Memberships
These options allow you to come to any class at any time, space permitting. All are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Unlimited Week Pass: $20 (includes hst) New to the studio? Come as often as you like for your first week! (Applies to new students only.)
- Drop-in: $18 (includes hst). Come and enjoy a class when you can.
- Drop-in Student Pass: $16 (includes hst)
Nomad Passes – Pay in advance and come to a variety of classes at any time.
- Nomad Pass 5 Classes: $75 + hst. Pass must be used within six months.
- Nomad Pass 10 Classes: $150 + hst. Pass must be used within one year.
- Student Nomad 10 Classes: $135 + hst. Pass must be used within one year.
- Senior Nomad 10 Classes: $135 + hst. Pass must be used within one year.
Long-Term Options – Join any time! Your membership starts and ends on the same date.
- Summer Unlimited Class Pass: $195 + hst. Come as often as you like to any class for the Summer, July 3-Aug 31.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership: $135 + hst. Duration: eg. Jan 11- Feb 11.
- Yearly Membership: $1150 + hst. Duration: eg. example Jan 11, 2018-Jan 11, 2019.
Registered Classes: Sign up for a particular class for the entire session. This means you come to this class weekly and we save you a spot.
- If you miss a class, a maximum of 3 missed classes can be made up within the session. To do a make up class, come to any other class, space permitting, with the exception of any pre-registered workshop series.
- Make up classes can no longer be extended to the following season.
- Exceptions may be made in the case of a significant health crisis which suddenly prevents a student from attending class. This includes unique circumstances for prenatal students. Please inform the studio as soon as possible in these circumstances to confirm class credits for the future.
- Discounts for registered classes:
- 10% discount for seniors (over 65) and students
- 15% off second session, if registered in more than one session per season
- 15% for second registered family member
Prior to booking your first class, you must complete the Online Waiver.
Prenatal Yoga participants can download and complete the Prenatal Registration & Release Form.
Workshops and Retreats
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended for workshops.
- An administration fee of 10% will be applied to all changes or cancellations.
- Students who withdraw one week or more in advance will receive a full credit less the 10% administration fee.
- Students who withdraw between a week and 24 hours in advance will receive a 50 % credit.
- Students withdrawing less than 24 hours in advance will receive no credit.
- Consideration may be given for special circumstances.
Financial constraints need not be an obstacle to yoga study. Scholarship rates are available, however arrangements must be made in advance by contacting the studio.